how to care for fortune plant indoor


Step 1 Place a layer of small pebbles along the bottom of the container you plan to plant your fortune plant in. If the plant is already in a container, check the bottom and add a layer of pebbles to the bottom if the pebbles are missing. Step 2 Place the fortune plant into the pot and add 2 to 3 inches of water.
how to care for fortune plant indoor trees

5)

1)


I'm not worried about the price or the health of my trees, they just aren't being picked for my own trees and I'm taking all their risk, especially the risk of losing them all to the environment.

2)






































How do you take care of a fortune plant?How do you take care of a fortune plant?How do you plant a fortune plant in the ground?How do you plant a fortune plant in the ground?What is a good fortune plant?What is a good fortune plant?How do I care for my houseplants?How do I care for my houseplants?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is palm tree toxic to cats

is palm toxic to cats

decorating with houseplants